Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Wedding Hungama!!


I know its been really long since i posted. Its almost ten days since my sister got married and i wanted to post on the happenings. Yet another fantabulous day in the sweet memories of my family happenings. My cousin and dhen(my junior jiju) have been in the journey of the love for the past six years and with all good memories tied the knot on 24th of october, at Tirumala ,very much a place of sereneness and divinity. They had a wonderful darshan of the Lord and i really feel they are so blessesed a couple to have got the blessings of balaji on the day of their wedding. They hosted a reception here in chennai on the next day where in a huge crowd turned up. Babbu, sid ,kudi,samba made it to the wedding from my frds circle. It was indeed a wonderful day again. Samba and kudi tried to spot some chics out there though they failed to do so!!! The food was the best part of the reception with a good lip smacking menu. The bride and the groom were all dressed and looking heavenly!

It was indeed a very marvelous day. I wish the couple a very happy married Life.

3 comments:

Raja Krishnan said...

I missed it very much really.... Any way i ll be there for urs for sure :)

Jayashri said...

@ raja

hey bro ...how can my wedding take place with out all u guys!! i need all of u with me....and i am sure u will be there. n u really missed the fun:(

ViJaY said...

I missed the njoyment tht kudi and samba had... But.. no regrets... un marriage irukulla... Adhukum adhe relatives dhaane varuvaanga.. appo paathukaren..;)