Monday, September 10, 2007

A Very Memorable Day !!

Birthday is very special to each and every one of us.All of us are sent to this beautiful planet by the almighty for accomplishing some good deeds.Unless we do something productive in our life there is no meaning for that birth.Dont know what for god has sent me here..still not realised yet.Fine dont want to get really too philosophical.Yesterday i celebrated my Birthday with a bang filled with loads of fun and excitement. I had a surprise pack for me the midnight where in my friend had sent me a birthday cake and lot of chocolates. I started off with offering my pranams to the almighty-SAI baba.I had given for sevas in the temple located at mylapore. Spent till noon there and started off to my place where i had invited my friends for lunch. First Sid and Babbu came in at around two o clock..was really very hungry by then.Then came in magi,raja,vijay,kudi,Guru. Prasi and samba joined the gang later. Kapathu(Kavin) had some personal commitments,so joined a bit later. We had a good chat session where in the "enna kodumai saravanan" gang were all discussing about the upcoming symposiums and stuff related to it.

My cook had made really delicious food and i believe that every one relished it.The menu for the day included chapathi,chana,potato fry and two rice varieties with a sweet. All of us had a hearty meal and continued with the chatting session.Then struck the thought of playing something ,so everyone asked me for a tennis ball.Luckily i didnt have one at home or else for the hits that each one got some major terror incident would have taken place. I borrowed a air ball from my cousin and we had enough fun playing with it,hitting each other.Magi gave a blow on prasi 's head and she felt the world toddling around and could not hear anything for a while.The maximum hits probably was shared by Raja and Samba.It was almost around five thirty in the evening by then .The main event for the day ,the cake cutting session was a long awaited one. By then i received a call from my mom en quiring about the days happenings and how was it going. While i was conversing ,they had set the cake cutting session in my room ,pitch dark. I went in lighted the candle..wow!!really wonderful one that was!!It popped out like a small parachute cracker then a lotus flower like structure was formed and all the tiny little candles on each petal lit up making it look really fantabulous and the background musical Happy Birthday. Thank You Babbu -it happened to be his choice. Then i cut the cake with all birthday wishes buzzing with the happy birthday song. I thank my dear buddies for the gift.

Overall, a very memorable day in my college life till date. I enjoyed every bit of it and will remain fresh forever in my memories.Definitely i missed my best buddy. Every one wished me Success.The mantra Was "Taste Success". I pray to the almighty , may all your wishes be a boost to me and i should smell success in all walks of my life.!!

10 comments:

Mahesh said...

Started off so philosophically?? still to realize urself..hmm.keep doing it.

And regarding the day.. i was really waiting for the menu and thank god it didnt disappoint me..and the day's happenings was great.Hope you wont forget the day and hope we made it a good one!

Kapathu was the one who got most of the blows and if samba havnt blocked few of my terror blows..kapathu wld have been in stars..
Beyond all the fun and others..the pace of celebration was lagging..i felt the same style of celebration each time makes it lag..so FRESH TERROR FROM THE NEXT ONE!

JAYASHRI said...

@ magi
Probably magi we can change the style as such we are in for a blow with self cooking for the next celebration..so terror only...definitely a very memorable one for me anna!!

Ramanujam said...

Really gr8 day:)
Enjoyed the games very much and everyone played like a child. Memorable day.

wish u all success once again.

putchutney said...

The whole day was fun.... if we had delayed our pood session any later .. we would have seen babhi bamboozled....:-)....

by the way, sorry for wasting the food .. had to skip because if had consumed that .. i would have surely thrown up... i didnt want my record to be broken.. Vomit free since 1993!!!!

@ mahesh ..
ya da .. i know that u were targeting kapathu from a long time.. if hadnt protected her .. she would have surely cried .. the impact was kinda hard on me ...

Still @ mahesh
by the way .. regarding something else.. hope u understand... that gesture is not what u think.. ;-)

JAYASHRI said...

@ babbu

Thank You Dear....


@ samba.

Thats okie...good you didnt force yourself...yeah..was really hungry..only after that food session did i regain my energy...all u were lke so puzzled that i was dull n all thts nothing just because of the hunger struck....after the lunch session you would have noticed it..with the terror ball attcks i was giving in with full force!!!

SIDDHARTH said...

It was a great day especially after the full week of tests...enjoyed a lot and had gr8 fun with the ball.I'm sure that more of these ocassions wud rise for all of us to hav gr8 fun!

with regards
sid :)

ViJaY said...

Ya... Was a gr8 day indeed!!! A playful and terrorful weekend... And hope this becomes bigger and better this weekend... Jaya's b'day post updated in my blog too... Chk it out... And chk back into this blog too...

Prasi said...

Hi jaya..
Yup indeed an awesome day..all of us had great fun playing!!! like small kids!!! he he !!!
Hope you will remember this b'day celebration of yours forever!!!
Good luck to you in the coming years dear..!!!

JAYASHRI said...

@ sid,
hey the ball game was full of fun!!Enjoyed every bit of the day...
thanks for making it a really memorable one for me...to all of u!

JAYASHRI said...

@ prasi

Thank u da..u all made my day really a great one to be remembered for life!!!