Sunday, March 23, 2008

Holiday rentals

I just think that if I have chance to go Europe again, I'm sure will visit to France. It is one of the most romantic country. There are many interesting and romantic places to visit like Paris, Pyrenees, Aquitaine, Gironde, Bordeaux and many more. I never heard about Aquitaine until my friend told me. She just back from France for holiday with her hubby. They have a good time to experience wine tasting in Gironde and Bordeaux. If my hubby was there with them, I'm sure he will has a great time though he is a wine lover. Besides that, they went to Silver Coast which is the largest forest with beautiful white beaches of the Atlantic coast. My friend likes outdoor activities and that's why they went to hike the French Pyrenees in Pyrenees-Atlantiques.

Well, they booked their room their Holiday-rentals.co.uk. This leading holiday rentals website in UK with an inventory of over 45,000 properties to choose from worldwide. So, if I go there one day, I will definitely book my accomodation from Holiday-rentals.co.uk.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks, we're thinking of going to France this year but literally know of Paris and Cannes but obviously don't want to pay through the nose because we don't know where else is nice, will have a look here :)

Robert Smith said...

Thanks for sharing your views with us...