Monday, August 20, 2007

Bang with My cousins!!

After a really long wait my cousins decided to watch SIVAJI-THE MOVIE OF THE YEAR.I ,already saw the movie twice with my buddies and had a good lot of fun especially on the second screening that we had in delhi ..the entire lot of CSE.Yesterday ten of us including oldies we went for the screening to satyam.Inspite of seeing the movie twice i was the most enthusiastic among the lot to watch the movie.We went in for the 11.30 show.Before that in the morning i had to attend a function.My cousin 's fiance who is scheduled to tie the knot with his long time love had also joined us though he is no stranger to us.

All of us had a bash together doing everything possible..whistling,clapping,my sis she was popping up and down as if she was sitting on some spring chair.We tried our level best to control her but she was in full form.I was so much in to the movie and didnt really know even when there came up an intermission.!!We had a good course of pepsi,my favorite cold chocolate,pop corn,puffs and what not!!I had to encounter with an embarrassing situation.I had a conversation with my cousin in which i said "THOTTI JAYA is definitely going to get a national award for the settings and other effects of the movie.Everyone laughed out aloud.I didnt really understand what was wrong until my sister controlled her laughter to an extent and said "tht was not THOTTI JAYA but that fellow 's name was THOTA THARINI.Just put my face down and i too burst out laughing.We had a good round of photo session.There was one amazing poster of The Bald Sivaji .We all took pics standing next to it.Few people ,probably they were very sophisticated ,gazed at us in a very awe struck manner.Enna aanaalum engal thalaivar poster kita naanga nindhu photo eduthupoam illa,paakarthuku range ah irundhaalum,local thaan pa!!!!

Got semma terror from my dad for watching the movie thrice!!He is totally against all that.He feels its all unwanted craze in life.But that was just a bit of spicy stuff.Overall we had a fantabulous day,and a good get together after long.I could not load the pics since dont have it currently,will do it shortly.

2 comments:

ViJaY said...

Watching a thalaivar film never sux!!! Even i watchd it thrice... And enjoyed to d ultimate core on all occasions!!! And thotti jaya for thotta tharani!!!... Whoa!!! Thtz sumthng funny... But it happens... Since u may not be an avid tamil film watcher which im not so sure of... So.. finally the day was cool isnt it?? And thtz what evry1 wants... So.. ALL WAS WELL!!!

Anonymous said...

Enna jaya......? Sari ippadi ellam kandamenikku sapda pdathu... Apparom photola framela vara maata....
The BOSS is worth watching thrice....
Unga appa, sarathkumar padam than paaka solluvar :)