Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Baby' s Day Out!!

After a very long wait of eight years my Brother became a Proud Father of a Cute Baby Girl On the 7th,May.His long wait for the baby has kindled in so much of affection towards her.She is born in the U.S giving so much of smiley faces out in India.The baby and mother are absolutely fine now.Every one around me are like so eager to see her..the much awaited happy moment of the year for my family members.She weighs an unbelievable 4 KGS!!a very plumpy kid.She was got out to this world with so much of screams from Mom because of her unusual built!The doctors out there were really very surprised it seems.Christening her is getting very complicated with every one coming up with a name for her.She is an angel to all of our family members.There is a very tight tiff going on between my Brother and his wife for choosing a name for her.Now they have come to an agreement of giving her two names.Shwetha and rajshree.I think both the names sound really outdated.Just thought let me not complicate the issue any further by Suggesting few more names and have reserved my comments.




The next happy news for us is that my sister has got her visa processing done successfully after she had a rejection in the first interview.She is all excited to leave for the U.S the next week for a month or so.She was so bugged out here after giving her SSC exams that she desperately wanted a break and go on a long tour.This was the opportunity she was awaiting and her joy knew no boundaries when her visa was declared open.More over she is really excited to see our new born niece who is the much awaited member of our family.In fact all of us out here in India are eager to see her in person.My mom is like doing lot of baby purchasing for her...getting her the cutest of frocks..the soft baby toys..cradle kit..and every other baby 's stuff possible to send it along with my sister.

Of course the torrential rider for this half yearly...my semester exams are just less than ten days down the lane.Soon after the exams come to an end i have my much awaited campus interviews resuming.Hoping to see me placed in one of the companies listed out for the season.I would like to Convey my wishes to all my friends for the semester exams.

1 comment:

Padma said...

COngrats to ur bro..keep blogging